Why do you live at 113, rue de la République in Marseille?
- for the address: ideal for sending a strong image of your brand to your future customers and partners.
- for the place: near the main transport axes.
- for the possibility of taking advantage of the professional dynamism of the place and the city to develop its structure.
For the address
113, rue de la République is a prestigious address in the heart of Euroméditerranée: the largest urban business district in downtown Southern Europe with 1,200,000m 2 of offices and shops.
Ideally located at the foot of the metro and tram stops Joliette (T1, T2 and M2), 113 rue de la République enjoys optimal accessibility with St Charles station, Marseille Provence international airport, immediate access to A55, A50 and A7 motorways and more than 7,000 parking spaces.
To then be able to settle there:
Indeed, what could be more practical than integrating the building in which your business is already domiciled?
113, rue de la République offers 3,700m² of private offices, coworking spaces and meeting rooms within a dynamic and multi-sector business community.
What to bring:
When you come for the first time, don’t forget to bring your proof of identity: CNI, passport or driving license
- Access from Monday to Friday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Possibility of mail scanning and sending by mail
- Possibility of postal returnE
We’re always ready to help you find the perfect solution
Whatever your needs, let us help you find the perfect solution for you and your business.